We provide support to help your business establish and grow in Cranbrook. We have access to important market research and business intelligence while working actively to facilitate local connections to help support the establishment of your business in the most dynamic and innovative city in the Kootenays.
In addition, local partners and stakeholders in the region recognize the need to remain competitive against other rural cities in B.C. to attract business. Your business can benefit from many incentives offered by the regional, provincial, and federal organizations to help lower your costs and move your business to Cranbrook.
We are committed to:
- Growing our logistics and transportation infrastructure
- Strengthen our role as the regional service centre
- Attract high tech industry (A.I., Geospatial, Incubators and Technology Campus)
- Attract new opportunities for retail and franchises
- Attract new opportunities in value added processing for forestry and agriculture
- Revitalizing of the downtown city centre
Cranbrook, the regional hub of the Kootenays, provides a unique lifestyle and the best place to call home.
Cranbrook strives to be a progressive community, enhancing the quality of life enjoyed by citizens through the delivery of program and service excellence while fostering a business-friendly climate.
We partner with several organizations, associations, and institutions, including: